Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is an easy & healthy dish that you can TaylorMake to whatever you like — you can add just about any sliced vegetable to this dish. I made this version completely vegetarian (actually vegan) but it would be delicious with grilled shrimp, sliced chicken, or beef. Serve with brown rice, jasmine rice or any type of noodle. Rice Noodle, Mung Bean (which are gluten free), soba noodles, ramen (w/out the seasoning packet), I have even used regular pasta when I was in a pinch – use whatever you have on hand.
- 2 teaspoons grapeseed oil, divided
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 red onion, cut into strips
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 12 ounces coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen green pea
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat, add 1 tsp oil, the peppers and onion, sauté for 3-4 minutes, just until slightly tender. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Transfer vegetables to a bowl and set aside.
- Add 1 tsp of oil back to the same pan and add the red curry paste. Cook for 30 seconds and then add peanut butter and pour in the coconut milk, continue whisking.
- Add the bowl of vegetables, frozen peas and lime juice back to the pan and stir. Cook 1 minute Done!
This sounds great (like a dish I get at a Thai restaurant call Panang Curry) but it seems you left out the peanut ingredients. Does it include peanut butter with the coconut milk whisk or fresh peanuts added in? Thanks, I really want to try this.