Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A great side dish for a Asian-style grilled chicken or lettuce wraps. The flavor combination in the sauce might sound strange, but it works great together!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, combine Cream Cheese, Peanut Butter, Soy Sauce and Sriracha. Stir until combined and cream cheese has melted, about 5 minutes. If sauce is too thick ( this will depend on the peanut butter) add between 1-4 Tablespoons of water. The sauce should be a thick, but liquid, consistency.
- Meanwhile, prepare Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion according to package directions.
- Combine sauce and simply potatoes and let cook together 2 minutes more, until the flavors meld together.
- Enjoy! Green onions make a nice garnish.