Recipe by Jordan Elwell
A quick and easy dish for lovers of spicy Thai food. The sauce works great on any Asian dish.
Top Review by Dib's
Wow was this good! Other than the broccoli (imagine a 50 year old man throwing a fit like a three year old) I stayed true to your recipe. My optional ingredients, due to no broccoli, were mushrooms and 2 cups of slaw mix. This was a hit-instructions spot on and I will be making this the next time we have spring rolls and..........Thanks for posting!
- 59.14 ml unprocessed natural creamy peanut butter
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 7.39 ml ground ginger
- 29.58 ml minced garlic
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml apple cider vinegar
- 29.58 ml hot chili oil (2 for moderate spicyness add (to taste)
- 44.37 ml honey
- 4 chicken breasts
- 473.18 ml chopped broccoli
- 3 chopped green onions
- 2 shredded carrots
- 396.89 g package Thai rice noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauce: Combine peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, oils, vinegar and honey in sauce pan. Simmer, covered, on low heat for 5-10 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Chicken: Cut and sauté chicken breasts over olive oil, adding vegetables when chicken is almost finished cooking. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Noodles: Cook rice noodles in water with salt, according to package instructions.
- Serve chicken/vegetables over noodles with sauce poured generously on top.