A quick and easy dish for lovers of spicy Thai food. The sauce works great on any Asian dish.
Make and share this Spicy Thai Peanut Sauce With Chicken and Rice Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup unprocessed natural creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hot chili oil (2 for moderate spicyness add (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 3 chopped green onions
- 2 shredded carrots
- 1 (14 ounce) package Thai rice noodles
- Sauce: Combine peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, oils, vinegar and honey in sauce pan. Simmer, covered, on low heat for 5-10 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Chicken: Cut and sauté chicken breasts over olive oil, adding vegetables when chicken is almost finished cooking. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Noodles: Cook rice noodles in water with salt, according to package instructions.
- Serve chicken/vegetables over noodles with sauce poured generously on top.