1/4 Photos of Spicy Thai Peanut Noodles
Lady Clare's Note:
A lovely spicy, peanuty sauce over spaghetti noodles and vegetables. I really prefer natural peanut butter in this, but that is up to you. Altering the peanut butter and honey can dramatically change this dish, so if you don't like it one way, try it again altering some ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock or 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 -3 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh ginger (minced)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 -4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 carrot (julienned)
- 1/2 green pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup broccoli floret (small)
- 6 sliced mushrooms
- 1Cook 8oz pasta (spaghetti or linguine) until done and set aside.
- 2Saute your veggies of choice(I prefer the ones above)in a pan with a little oil, until cooked. Set aside.
- 3Stir together vegetable stock, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, ginget, cumin, coriander, red pepper flakes and garlic in a small sauce pan.
- 4Cook over medium heat until peanut butter and honey melt and sauce is heated through.
- 5Add noodles, stir fried veggies, any meat you may include (a few chicken breasts cut in strips is good) and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Thai Peanut Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.7
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1038.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 17.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: