A lovely spicy, peanuty sauce over spaghetti noodles and vegetables. I really prefer natural peanut butter in this, but that is up to you. Altering the peanut butter and honey can dramatically change this dish, so if you don't like it one way, try it again altering some ingredients.
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable stock or 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 -3 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh ginger (minced)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 -4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 carrot (julienned)
- 1⁄2 green pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup broccoli floret (small)
- 6 sliced mushrooms
- Cook 8oz pasta (spaghetti or linguine) until done and set aside.
- Saute your veggies of choice(I prefer the ones above)in a pan with a little oil, until cooked. Set aside.
- Stir together vegetable stock, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, ginget, cumin, coriander, red pepper flakes and garlic in a small sauce pan.
- Cook over medium heat until peanut butter and honey melt and sauce is heated through.
- Add noodles, stir fried veggies, any meat you may include (a few chicken breasts cut in strips is good) and toss to coat.