Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dressing goes great with an Asian cabbage salad. Adjust the spiciness by the amount of cayenne pepper that you use.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup peanut oil
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a blender or food processor, place all of the ingredients, and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to one month.