Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This must be my most favorite dip, I dip almost anything into it, vegetables, meat, crackers, chips, children... (just checking to see if you're reading it all) ;-)
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable broth or 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 scallion, chopped
- In a bowl, whisk the peanut butter, vegetable broth and soy sauce until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Dip away.
This is an okay peanut dip considering the simplicity. It's a bit sweet and not too complex in flavor making it kid-friendly. For the grown-ups, I added some garlic and cilantro to wake it up a little.
I definitely liked this recipe. It was very tasty, but I thought it was a little too peanutbuttery. Other than that it had a unique and satisfying flavor. I'd recommend it for sure. thanks for the recipe!
Been meaning to rate this for a while. This is a great dip. Almost satay saucish! My dd loves it in her school lunchbox with vegetable sticks. All her friends love it too!!! lol