Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This delicious pasta dish definitely has a kick to it! I got this recipe from a family friend years ago, and have enjoyed it ever since. I hope you do too!
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 lb linguine
- peanuts, to taste (optional)
- Combine first 12 ingredients in a saucepan.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Take 3 tablespoons of the marinade and add it to the chicken.
- Marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Cook pasta and steam broccoli.
- Saute chicken until thoroughly cooked.
- Warm marinade.
- Combine the chicken, broccoli and marinade - enjoy!
- Top with peanuts (optional).
I made this the other night - my family loved it! It will definitely appear again and again in our house!!! Thank you Peachie!
Wow Peachie Keene, what a treat. I love thai inspired dishes and this simple and easy to make recipe does not disappoint. We really enjoyed the pasta. It was chocked full of flavor, spicy, tart, tangy, hot, citrusy and topped with a land slide of peanuts, what more could a Pac Momma ask for. It was ready and on the table before I knew it. I made it exactly as written. The only substitution was with the pasta, I didn't have any linguine so I used Tripolina Lunga, which worked well in this dish. Thank you for sharing a new family favorite. Made for PAC :)