This recipe actually came from the side of a bag of Jasmine rice. My family likes it well enough that it has become a semi-regular, quick and easy weeknight meal. As written, it has a nice kick, but won't melt your head. Adjust the cayenne pepper to your liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine water, soy sauce and cayenne pepper. Heat large wok or fry pan over high heat (Spray with cooking spray if using a "drier meat" like poultry). Add meat and stir fry for 4-5 minutes or until browned.
- 2Add bell pepper. Stir fry for one more minute.
- 3Mix in rice and soy sauce mixture. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- 4Mix in green onions and cilantro. Serve.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Thai One Pot
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 510.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: