1/2 Photos of Spicy Thai Noodles
Servehot or cold, as an entree or side dish. Great with any chicken dish. Comes from my Phoenix Women's League Cookbook. There are lots of different garnishes you can try like, cucumber, bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, peas or green beans to mention a few.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tahini sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons cayenne
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 cup green onion (chopped)
- 1 lb spaghetti (cooked and drained)
- 1/4 cup carrot (chopped)
- 1/4 cup water chestnut (chopped)
- 1Combine peanut butter, sesame sauce,salt,sugar,soy, vinegar, sesame oil, cayenne, 1/4 cup green onions & garlic in a bowl, mix well.
- 2Pour over well drained spaghetti, toss to coat.
- 3Garnish each individual serving with carrots, water chestnuts & remaining green onions.
- 4You can also garnish with cucumber, bean sprouts, bamboo shoots,peppers, peas or green beans.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Thai Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.0
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1124.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: