Recipe by BakinBaby
Servehot or cold, as an entree or side dish. Great with any chicken dish. Comes from my Phoenix Women's League Cookbook. There are lots of different garnishes you can try like, cucumber, bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, peas or green beans to mention a few.
Top Review by Kataroo21
Excellent Sauce! We cooked chicken and sauteed bell peppers, green onion, garlic, snap peas, a jalapeno and broccoli (using veggies in the fridge)...then tossed the sauce in at the end. Delicious over noodles!
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons tahini sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons cayenne
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion (chopped)
- 1 lb spaghetti (cooked and drained)
- 1⁄4 cup carrot (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup water chestnut (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine peanut butter, sesame sauce,salt,sugar,soy, vinegar, sesame oil, cayenne, 1/4 cup green onions & garlic in a bowl, mix well.
- Pour over well drained spaghetti, toss to coat.
- Garnish each individual serving with carrots, water chestnuts & remaining green onions.
- You can also garnish with cucumber, bean sprouts, bamboo shoots,peppers, peas or green beans.