Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Creative Cooking with Chicken.
Make and share this Spicy Thai-Mex Chicken Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 8 (1 1/2-2 lb) chicken thighs, boneless and skinless cut into thin strips
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark-roasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper
- 2 cups packaged coleslaw mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can whole green chilies, drained and chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped honey roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed (6-inch)
- lime slices and fresh cilantro stem (to garnish) (optional)
- Rinse chicken thighs, pat dry and place in a shallow dish. Whisk together marinade ingredients and pour over chicken, tossing to coat; set aside.
- Place coleslaw mix in medium bowl and add chilies, cheese, onion, peanuts, and cilantro. Whisk together salad dressing, lime juice and cumin. Pour over coleslaw mixture and toss to combine; set aside.
- Heat large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and marinade. Stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes until chicken is done. Remove chicken with slotted spoon and place in serving bowl.
- To serve, place equal amounts of chicken on each warmed tortilla. Top with equal amounts of slaw mixture. Roll up, securing with toothpicks if necessary.
- Garnish with lime slices and cilantro if desired.