1/1 Photo of Spicy Thai-Mex Chicken Wraps
Creative Cooking with Chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 (1 1/2-2 lb) chicken thighs, boneless and skinless cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark-roasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper
- 2 cups packaged coleslaw mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can whole green chilies, drained and chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped honey roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed (6-inch)
- lime slices and fresh cilantro stem (to garnish) (optional)
- 1Rinse chicken thighs, pat dry and place in a shallow dish. Whisk together marinade ingredients and pour over chicken, tossing to coat; set aside.
- 2Place coleslaw mix in medium bowl and add chilies, cheese, onion, peanuts, and cilantro. Whisk together salad dressing, lime juice and cumin. Pour over coleslaw mixture and toss to combine; set aside.
- 3Heat large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and marinade. Stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes until chicken is done. Remove chicken with slotted spoon and place in serving bowl.
- 4To serve, place equal amounts of chicken on each warmed tortilla. Top with equal amounts of slaw mixture. Roll up, securing with toothpicks if necessary.
- 5Garnish with lime slices and cilantro if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Thai-Mex Chicken Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (1554 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3412.6
- Calories from Fat 2180
- Total Fat 242.3 g
- Saturated Fat 68.3 g
- Cholesterol 1185.8 mg
- Sodium 2938.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 251.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
packaged coleslaw mix