Recipe by Oolala
Can be used for pork, chicken or beef cubes! I had this on a recipe card but haven't made it yet. This has to marinate but it can be from 1 hour to overnight. Skewers should be grilled.
Top Review by Corinn
I tried this with both boneless chicken breast and sirloin tips. I liked the chicken much much better. I have to agree with JillAZ that this had more of a curry flavor than a "Thai" flavor. Very good!
- 2 lbs meat, cubed 1-inch
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- bamboo skewer
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix the meat cubes with the rest of the spices, seasoning and coconut milk.
- Let it marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour but preferably overnight.
- To freeze ahead: Place in a ziplock bag and freeze.
- To heat: Thaw, and continue with cooking directions.
- When ready to grill, soak skewers in cold water and dry.
- Drain the meat and discard the marinade.
- Place 4 cubes of meat on a skewer and grill for 4-5 minutes per side over a hot flame.