1/2 Photos of Spicy Thai Ginger Kale Chips
4 hrs 15 mins
I am obsessed with kale chips! I found this recipe on Meghan Telper's website. I've made them in the oven and also in the dehydrator and these are soooo yummy and healthy too! 1 bunch makes 4 small servings or 2 large depending on the kale lover involved.. I can eat a whole bunch myself, easily!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Place all marinade ingredients in blender or food processor and process until smooth. Add water as needed just in order to blend. Remember: you will be drying this out again later.
- 22. With your hands, mix together the kale and marinade, massaging gently.
- 33. Transfer to dehydrator rack or parchment lined baking sheet.
- 44. Stick in your dehydrator on medium-high setting (I use 130 degrees) or in your oven on its lowest temp with the oven door left slightly open.
- 55. In the dehydrator it will take about 4-5 hours for them to reach the perfect crunchiness. Drying times will vary in oven.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Thai Ginger Kale Chips
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.8
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 273.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: