- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 118.29 ml peanuts, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml breadcrumbs
- 14.79 ml curry powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 9.85 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 44.37 ml cilantro, divided and finely chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl or plate, mix peanuts, bread crumbs, curry powder, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, paprika, pepper and 2 tbsp of cilantro.
- Coat chicken with mixture and place on baking sheet. Make sure the chicken is well coated with the peanut mixture!
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until juices run clear.
- Serve over rice or noodles and top with remaining cilantro and chopped green onion. Enjoy!