Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Oh so quick and easy to make, great for those who love spice and something ethnic.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 118.29 ml peanuts, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml breadcrumbs
- 14.79 ml curry powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 9.85 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 44.37 ml cilantro, divided and finely chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl or plate, mix peanuts, bread crumbs, curry powder, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, paprika, pepper and 2 tbsp of cilantro.
- Coat chicken with mixture and place on baking sheet. Make sure the chicken is well coated with the peanut mixture!
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until juices run clear.
- Serve over rice or noodles and top with remaining cilantro and chopped green onion. Enjoy!
Not a fan of the flavor combination at all....sorry.
EXCELLENT!!!! I used B/S chicken breasts rather than thighs, but this was VERY TASTY!!! Will definitely make this one again! Thanks!
Really tasty! My changes: chicken breasts instead of thighs; whirled peanuts and day-old bread together in the food processor instead of using bread crumbs; dried cilantro instead of fresh. Served over rice with peppers, onion, mango and coconut stirred in. The crumb mixture can be made ahead in a double batch and frozen until needed. A keeper recipe.