1/1 Photo of Spicy Thai Curry Chicken Encrusted With Peanuts
Oh so quick and easy to make, great for those who love spice and something ethnic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a bowl or plate, mix peanuts, bread crumbs, curry powder, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, paprika, pepper and 2 tbsp of cilantro.
- 3Coat chicken with mixture and place on baking sheet. Make sure the chicken is well coated with the peanut mixture!
- 4Bake for 25-35 minutes until juices run clear.
- 5Serve over rice or noodles and top with remaining cilantro and chopped green onion. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Thai Curry Chicken Encrusted With Peanuts
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.8
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 967.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 35.4 g