Oh so quick and easy to make, great for those who love spice and something ethnic.
Make and share this Spicy Thai Curry Chicken Encrusted With Peanuts recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl or plate, mix peanuts, bread crumbs, curry powder, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, paprika, pepper and 2 tbsp of cilantro.
- Coat chicken with mixture and place on baking sheet. Make sure the chicken is well coated with the peanut mixture!
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until juices run clear.
- Serve over rice or noodles and top with remaining cilantro and chopped green onion. Enjoy!