- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, divided and finely chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl or plate, mix peanuts, bread crumbs, curry powder, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, paprika, pepper and 2 tbsp of cilantro.
- Coat chicken with mixture and place on baking sheet. Make sure the chicken is well coated with the peanut mixture!
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until juices run clear.
- Serve over rice or noodles and top with remaining cilantro and chopped green onion. Enjoy!