Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Oh so quick and easy to make, great for those who love spice and something ethnic.
Make and share this Spicy Thai Curry Chicken Encrusted With Peanuts recipe from Food.com.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, divided and finely chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl or plate, mix peanuts, bread crumbs, curry powder, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, paprika, pepper and 2 tbsp of cilantro.
- Coat chicken with mixture and place on baking sheet. Make sure the chicken is well coated with the peanut mixture!
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until juices run clear.
- Serve over rice or noodles and top with remaining cilantro and chopped green onion. Enjoy!
Not a fan of the flavor combination at all....sorry.
EXCELLENT!!!! I used B/S chicken breasts rather than thighs, but this was VERY TASTY!!! Will definitely make this one again! Thanks!
Really tasty! My changes: chicken breasts instead of thighs; whirled peanuts and day-old bread together in the food processor instead of using bread crumbs; dried cilantro instead of fresh. Served over rice with peppers, onion, mango and coconut stirred in. The crumb mixture can be made ahead in a double batch and frozen until needed. A keeper recipe.