- 1 cucumber, sliced and seeded
- 1⁄2 red jalapeno chiles (fresh) or 1⁄2 chili, chopped and seeded (fresh)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- fresh coriander
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cucumber and jalapeno/chilli in a bowl.
- Combine vinegar,sugar and water in a small sacuepan.
- Heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Set aside to cool.
- Poul cooled mixture over cucumber and chilli.
- Chill in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Serve with some fresh coriander.