1/1 Photo of Spicy Thai Cucumber Salad
This stuff is addicting! I love eating it along side my rice as it has a real kick. This dish is -in my oppionion- along the lines of a kimchee- a sort of fresh, spicy, pickley, salady sort of thing. I've given some play with the garlic and the chile paste amounts so that you can make it milder.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the cucumber and slice paper thin.
- 2Slice the onion paper thin.
- 3Make the dressing with the rest of the ingredients.
- 4Toss the veggies with the dressing.
- 5Set in the fridge to marinate.
- 6I find that this salad improves with age as the cucumbers and onion soak up the flavors from the dressing, however if you slice your veggies thin enough, it's good enough to eat right away.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Thai Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1122.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili paste with garlic