1/2 Photos of Spicy Thai Cucumber Salad
Mini Ravindran's Note:
Truly yours Thai style !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place sliced cucumber on a platter.
- 2Meanwhile combine vinegar, sugar, water and salt in a small saucepan and heat until sugar and salt are dissolved.
- 3Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- 4Place shallots and chili pepper in vinegar mixture and stir.
- 5Pour mixture over cucumbers just before serving and sprinkle with peanuts and fresh cilantro.
- 6Don't be concerned about the strong smell when heating the vinegar.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Thai Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.8
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 704.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 29.9 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar