Truly yours Thai style !
Make and share this Spicy Thai Cucumber Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Place sliced cucumber on a platter.
- Meanwhile combine vinegar, sugar, water and salt in a small saucepan and heat until sugar and salt are dissolved.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Place shallots and chili pepper in vinegar mixture and stir.
- Pour mixture over cucumbers just before serving and sprinkle with peanuts and fresh cilantro.
- Don't be concerned about the strong smell when heating the vinegar.