4 hrs 40 mins
Because one can never have enough wing or Thai recipes. No fresh lemongrass? Look in your grocer's produce department for lemongrass paste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 15 chicken wings, washed and cut into pieces (discard tips, trim fatty skin excess)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 stalks lemongrass, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger
- 1 small bunch cilantro, rinsed (stems included)
- 2 green chilies
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 lemons, juice of
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted (optional garnishment)
- 1In a food processor, combined garlic, lemon grass, fresh ginger, cilantro, chilies, green onions, soy sauce, honey and lemon juice. Process until smooth; set aside.
- 2Place cut and trimmed wings into a plastic ziplock bag. Pour over marinade and refrigerate for at least 2 up to 4 hours.
- 3Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Line the baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with vegetable oil.
- 4Drain wings and season with salt and pepper. Place the chicken on the prepared baking sheet and roast the wings until golden brown, about 35-40 minutes. Turn the chicken half way through the baking for even browning. May, also, be grilled.
- 5You could crisp up the skin by broiling the wings for a minute or two under the boiler. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Thai Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (1095 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.9
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 47.1 mg
- Sodium 214.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: