1/1 Photo of Spicy Thai Chicken Salad
This salad uses a bagged Italian salad as its base. If you love those Thai flavors of cilantro, bell peppers etc., you'll love this one. (5 servings yield about 3 cups of salad each).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped (about 1 pound)
- 2 cups red bell peppers, strips
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 (7 ounce) package Italian salad mix
- 1Prepare salad by combine salad ingredients in a bowl.
- 2To prepare dressing, combine lemon juice and remaining dressing ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
- 3Drizzle the dressing over salad and toss well.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Thai Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.3
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 47.0 mg
- Sodium 615.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 18.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad mix