1/1 Photo of Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Salad
This recipe originally came from the USA Rice Council's "Rice Cafe" website. I made some slight changes. It is perfect with BBQ pork ribs or shrimp kebabs! Makes a large bowl and is even better on Day 2 or 3!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- 2Grill, cool, and cut into bite size pieces.
- 3In large bowl mix cooled rice, chicken, coleslaw mix, cilantro and peanuts.
- 4In medium bowl whisk together Thai Peanut Sauce, vegetable oil, soy sauce and water.
- 5Pour dressing over salad and toss.
- 6Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Salad
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.5
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 514.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: