Recipe by trishypie
This wonderfully spicy and refreshing pizza is simple and very quick to make. Perfect for a light summer meal.
Top Review by Ms. Low
Tastes exactly like California Pizza Kitchen's Thai Chicken Pizza. I reserved a TBSP of the sauce base & lightly coated the chicken (MmmMmmmm!) I also used an extra 1/2 cup of chicken, 1/2 cup more orange bell pepper, and SHREDDED the carrots with a cheese grater (like CPK does) rather than chop it. Looks gorgeous & colorful coming out of the oven. Pizza with a peanut butter sauce base? ABSOLUTELY! I posted a pic of my masterpiece. ;) Enjoy.
- 1 thin pizza crust (Boboli or other pre-baked crust)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml gingerroot, minced
- 73.94 ml peanut butter
- 29.58 ml honey
- 29.58 ml rice wine vinegar or 29.58 ml apple cider vinegar
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml red pepper flakes
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 orange bell peppers or 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 236.59 ml pre cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 236.59 ml bean sprouts, roughly chopped
- 59.14 ml peanuts, chopped
- 118.29 ml cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F; do not bake the Boboli yet.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add garlic, gingerroot, peanut butter, honey, vinegar, soy sauce and pepper flakes. Microwave until peanut butter is melted (about 1 minute). Mix well with a whisk.
- Take pre-baked pizza crust out of the package and top with peanut sauce, cheese, bell pepper and cooked chicken. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, prepare other vegetables.
- Remove crust from oven and top with remaining vegetables, peanuts and cilantro.
- Cut and serve immediately while the crust is still hot! Enjoy!