1/3 Photos of Spicy Thai Chicken Pizza With Peanut Sauce
This wonderfully spicy and refreshing pizza is simple and very quick to make. Perfect for a light summer meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 thin pizza crust (Boboli or other pre-baked crust)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, minced
- 5 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar or 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 orange bell peppers or 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup pre cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 cup bean sprouts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F; do not bake the Boboli yet.
- 2In a microwave safe bowl, add garlic, gingerroot, peanut butter, honey, vinegar, soy sauce and pepper flakes. Microwave until peanut butter is melted (about 1 minute). Mix well with a whisk.
- 3Take pre-baked pizza crust out of the package and top with peanut sauce, cheese, bell pepper and cooked chicken. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 4Meanwhile, prepare other vegetables.
- 5Remove crust from oven and top with remaining vegetables, peanuts and cilantro.
- 6Cut and serve immediately while the crust is still hot! Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Thai Chicken Pizza With Peanut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.6
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 277.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
thin pizza crust
rice wine vinegar