1/2 Photos of Spicy Tex Mex Chicken Breasts
Serve as the main dish with a nice avocado salsa or put in in a nice salad of mixed greens, corn, avocado and cilantro ranch dressing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill to medium heat.
- 2In a small bowl mix together the spices and then sprinkle over both sides of the chicken.
- 3Spray the chicken with non stick cooking spray and place on preheated grill. Cover.
- 4Grill 7-10 minutes or until no longer pink in the center, turning once.
- 5Serve with avocado salsa or on a salad.
- 6I like to pound the chicken to an even thickness for faster and more even cooking.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Tex Mex Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.8
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 88.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 27.5 g