Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I improvised one night and this is what came of it. The combination of sweet and mild burn worked so well I decided to share.
- Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Brown the pork in the skillet.
- While the pork is browning, combine soy sauce, orange juice, water, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic. Mix thoroughly.
- Add sauce mixture to skillet and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer until pork is fully cooked.
- Remove lid and simmer until the sauce is mostly absorbed by the pork.
- While the pork simmers, boil the green beans.
- Add green beans to the skillet, toss with the pork and sauce, and serve over rice.