I improvised one night and this is what came of it. The combination of sweet and mild burn worked so well I decided to share.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- 2Brown the pork in the skillet.
- 3While the pork is browning, combine soy sauce, orange juice, water, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic. Mix thoroughly.
- 4Add sauce mixture to skillet and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer until pork is fully cooked.
- 5Remove lid and simmer until the sauce is mostly absorbed by the pork.
- 6While the pork simmers, boil the green beans.
- 7Add green beans to the skillet, toss with the pork and sauce, and serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Teriyaki Pork
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.9
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 84.0 mg
- Sodium 1085.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 25.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: