Recipe by Fire Fighting Cook
Made a couple changes to an already good recipe for my love of spicy food. Lots of taste and very healthy
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup lime juice
- 2 jalapenos, peppers-sliced
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ounces tequila (I prefer Patron, the better the tequila the better the taste)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- monterey jack pepper cheese (optional for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in sealable container and set aside.
- Whisk together Lime Juice, Vinegar, Oil, Tequila, Cumin.
- Stir in Peppers.
- Pour mixture over Chicken Breasts.
- Place in Refridgerator to marinate for 1 hour to all day flipping occationally.
- Cook any way you like, I prefer to grill, until no longer pink in middle.
- I like to garnish with a couple Jalapeno slices and some Pepper Jack cheese melted over the chicken.