Fire Fighting Cook's Note:
Made a couple changes to an already good recipe for my love of spicy food. Lots of taste and very healthy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in sealable container and set aside.
- 2Whisk together Lime Juice, Vinegar, Oil, Tequila, Cumin.
- 3Stir in Peppers.
- 4Pour mixture over Chicken Breasts.
- 5Place in Refridgerator to marinate for 1 hour to all day flipping occationally.
- 6Cook any way you like, I prefer to grill, until no longer pink in middle.
- 7I like to garnish with a couple Jalapeno slices and some Pepper Jack cheese melted over the chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Tequila Lime Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.4
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 80.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: