Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Made a couple changes to an already good recipe for my love of spicy food. Lots of taste and very healthy
- Place chicken in sealable container and set aside.
- Whisk together Lime Juice, Vinegar, Oil, Tequila, Cumin.
- Stir in Peppers.
- Pour mixture over Chicken Breasts.
- Place in Refridgerator to marinate for 1 hour to all day flipping occationally.
- Cook any way you like, I prefer to grill, until no longer pink in middle.
- I like to garnish with a couple Jalapeno slices and some Pepper Jack cheese melted over the chicken.