This is modified from a package of Turtle Island Tempeh. It was my first tempeh recipe, and it won't be my last. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil on medium high and add the onion, red pepper and jalapeno. Cook, stirring often, until the onion starts to soften.
- 2Add garlic and cook for another minute or two. Add the tempeh and cook, stirring often, about five minutes. Tempeh should get lightly browned.
- 3Add the taco seasoning and the oregano. Stir well, add the vegetable broth, and reduce hit to low.
- 4Heat until most of the liquid has evaporated. Place in tortillas and add chopped tomato and cheddar.
- 5Grill on a contact grill if desired (recommended!).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Tempeh Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.3
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 476.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 22.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: