Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another great recipe from Lowes'
- 2 (8 ounce) packages tempeh, crumbled
- 2 (14 ounce) cansorganic diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 -6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced fresh jalapeno pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 8 ounces mushrooms, diced
- Combine all ingredients except mushrooms in large soup pot, over medium heat.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce to simmer and cover, for 45 minutes.
- When veggies are fork tender, add mushrooms and simmer 20 minutes.
- Taste and adjust spices as needed.