- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- 2 small tangerines, cut into wedges, seeds removed
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 fresh serrano chilies, seeded, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup toasted pecan halves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Place half of the cranberries and half of the tangerines in food processor; pulse until mixture is finely and evenly chopped.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Repeat with remaining cranberries and tangerine.
- Stir in sugar, chilies and salt.
- Cover and store in refrigerator up to 4 days ahead.
- Before serving, stir in pecans and cilantro.