- 1 lb Italian sausage, Bob Evans
- 1 (13 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 ounce) jar black olives, sliced & drained
- 1 cup green onions with top, sliced
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (1 lb) bag tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Crumble sausage into medium skillet. Cook over medium heat until browned, stirring occasionally. Drain off any drippings. Spread beans in ungreased 2 ½-quart shallow baking dish, then top with sausage.
- Pour salsa over sausage; sprinkle with cheeses.
- Sprinkle olives and onions over top. Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until heated through. Spread with sour cream while hot and serve with chips.
- Refrigerate leftovers; reheat in oven or microwave.
- Makes 12 to 16 appetizer servings.