Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this off food network, very spicy and very messy, but also very good.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup daikon radish, shredded (I used just regular radish)
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, chopped (about 3)
- 1⁄4 cup szechuan sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 head bibb lettuce
- Split boneless chicken in half. It too thick, pound out to make thinner.
- In a medium bowl, mix together radish, carrots, bean sprouts and scallions. Add Szechwan sauce.
- In a small bowl, mix together five-spice, cayenne, salt and pepper. Season chicken lightly with rub. Cut the chicken into strips.
- In a large skillet over high heat, add the oil. Once hot, sear the chicken for 4 minutes on each side. Add butter and lemon to pan and baste the chicken for another minute. Remove chicken to a platte to let cool.
- Once cooled, dice or shred chicken.
- Place a spoonful of the vegetable mixture and the shredded chicken onto each leaf or lettuce. Roll and serve.