Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my favorite pasta dishes, and so easy. You may need to add more vinegar to taste.
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles, dry
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hot chili oil
- 1 bunch green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large English cucumber, quartered lengthwise then sliced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic and red chile paste
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Set in a large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to noodles and toss well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This salad can be made a few days ahead of serving time.