Top Review by Derf
wonderful, tasty Swiss chard, great with beans and a nice bite with the pepper sauce. I had no green hot pepper sauce, I used Thai sweet chili sauce, worked beautifully!! just enough bite. very simple and quick to put together. I will be making it again, thanks Dancer^
- 2 bunch swiss chard
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 425.24 g can butter beans or 425.24 g can white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 29.58 ml green hot pepper sauce
- 4.92 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove stems from swiss chard; coarsely chop swiss chard leaves.
- Heat oil in 5-quart dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add swiss chard.
- Cook until wilted, but still bright green, stirring frequently.
- Stir in beans, green pepper sauce and salt.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture is heated through.