- Remove stems from swiss chard; coarsely chop swiss chard leaves.
- Heat oil in 5-quart dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add swiss chard.
- Cook until wilted, but still bright green, stirring frequently.
- Stir in beans, green pepper sauce and salt.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture is heated through.
wonderful, tasty Swiss chard, great with beans and a nice bite with the pepper sauce. I had no green hot pepper sauce, I used Thai sweet chili sauce, worked beautifully!! just enough bite. very simple and quick to put together. I will be making it again, thanks Dancer^
Yum, yum, yum! The sum is greater than the parts! Super easy, also!
Wonderful! I used about 1/4 cup canned green chili enchilada sauce because I didn't have green hot sauce. It was great with a simple spanish rice.