- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups small pretzels
- 2 cups oyster crackers
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecan halves
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine the popcorn, pretzels, oyster crackers and pecans.
- In a microwaveable safe bowl combine the brown sugar, butter, cinnamon and cayenne pepper.
- Microwave on high for 1 to 1 and 1/2 minutes-until butter is well melted and bubbly.
- Remove from microwave, mix well and drizzle over popcorn mixture.
- Toss well to coat snack piece's.
- Allow to cool-pack into jars.