Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a magazine called Health, July/Aug., 2007. No nuts or Ramen here but there is honey and horseradish! Serving size is 1 cup.
- 4 cups coleslaw mix, it has cabbage and carrots
- 1 1⁄4 cups red bell peppers, cut into 2-inch strips, 1 pepper
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, diagonally cut
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes or 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a large bowl, toss the cabbage-and-carrot coleslaw, red bell pepper, scallions, and tomatoes together and set aside.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients, except the oil, in a small jar and close lid and shake until well blended.
- Remove the lid and add the oil and now shake again- Or whisk the ingredients together in a small bowl (I prefer to do it this way).
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat vegetables.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.