From a magazine called Health, July/Aug., 2007. No nuts or Ramen here but there is honey and horseradish! Serving size is 1 cup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups coleslaw mix, it has cabbage and carrots
- 1 1/4 cups red bell peppers, cut into 2-inch strips, 1 pepper
- 1/2 cup scallion, diagonally cut
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes or 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1In a large bowl, toss the cabbage-and-carrot coleslaw, red bell pepper, scallions, and tomatoes together and set aside.
- 2Combine all the dressing ingredients, except the oil, in a small jar and close lid and shake until well blended.
- 3Remove the lid and add the oil and now shake again- Or whisk the ingredients together in a small bowl (I prefer to do it this way).
- 4Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat vegetables.
- 5Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy-Sweet Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.4
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 415.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g