Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Chilling Time: 2 hours
Make and share this Spicy Sweet Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Dijon mustard or 1⁄2 tablespoon spicy mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- Place beans in medium bowl. Mash with bean masher or fork. Combine with onion, relish, mayonnaise, mustard and pepper. Refrigerate to blend flavors. Spread on whole wheat bread. Add lettuce and tomatoes, close up and eat.