1/1 Photo of Spicy Sweet Roasted Sweet Potatoes
These have a sweet / salty / spicy flavor that makes them hard to quit eating! Once you've tried them, the recipe may not reach to the 6 or 8 people! I found a similar recipe, here at Zaar, but not quite the same.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Place all ingredients in a ziploc bag & toss to coat.
- 3Spread sweet potato cubes around on a broiler pan or cookie sheet.
- 4Roast at 400 degrees F for 40 - 45 min, or until lightly browned & tender when pierced with a fork.
- 5Stir pieces around a bit to turn them, after first 20 minutes roasting.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Sweet Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.6
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 238.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 1.1 g