Recipe by kstrating
These have a sweet / salty / spicy flavor that makes them hard to quit eating! Once you've tried them, the recipe may not reach to the 6 or 8 people! I found a similar recipe, here at Zaar, but not quite the same.
Top Review by Teri M.
My family loved these - and they are not fans of sweet potatoes. I substituted coarse black pepper for the cayenne. I did not peel the potatoes and they were delicious. I am adding these to the frequent menu.
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1 in. cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or canola oil)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients in a ziploc bag & toss to coat.
- Spread sweet potato cubes around on a broiler pan or cookie sheet.
- Roast at 400 degrees F for 40 - 45 min, or until lightly browned & tender when pierced with a fork.
- Stir pieces around a bit to turn them, after first 20 minutes roasting.