- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup or 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 3 lbs pork spareribs, cut into sections
Directions See How It's Made
- To make sauce: Mix brown sugar, maple syrup, and flour to pot; stir well.
- Add water and stir well.
- Add all ingredients except ribs.
- Heat and stir until boiling and thickened.
- Place a layer of ribs in slow cooker, spooning sauce over layer and repeat till all ribs and sauce is used.
- Cook on low for 10 to 12 hours or on high for 5 hours.