Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Top Review by Phat & Sassy
We loved this recipe. We like onions, so I did add a whole onion chopped up in large pieces. I served this tonight with Jamaican Jerk Chicken (#83215) and won't do that again. The double heat factor was too much for me. I will be making this again (the Jerk Chicken too), but will let this be the one and only spicy item on the menu. DH says I'm a wuss.
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes (about 6 cups)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a zip-top plastic bag, toss potatoes and oil.
- Combine remaining ingredients; add to bag; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 11x7 inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 15 minutes.