Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I was clearing out all the supermarket recipe leaflets and cards and all the cut out recipes that kept piling up in my kitchen. I thought I'd post the ones that I liked the look and sound of here, to share and for future reference. This way you might find something you like and my kitchen gets decluttered! If you try it before me let me know what you think. This is from Tesco's 'Simple Steps to a Healthier 2007'.
- 4 large sweet potatoes, scrubbed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fajita seasoning mix
- 3⁄4 cup tzatziki, to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven to 220C/425F/Gas7.
- Slice each potato in half lengthwise and the cut each half into three thick wedges. Try and keep the wedges relatively even sized.
- In a bowl mix the oil and the seasoning.
- Add the wedges and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread the out on a non-stick baking tray and bake them for 15-20 minutes, until cooked and nicely coloured.
- Serve with your favourite dip.