Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Goes great with roasted meats, or roasted vegetables. Perfect for cooler weather.
Make and share this Spicy Sweet Potato Puff recipe from Food.com.
- 4 large sweet potatoes, peeled and shredded (about 6 cups)
- 4 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1⁄3 cups light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together eggs and milk; stir in sugar until well mixed.
- Fold in potatoes.
- Add seasonings.
- Butter a 13 x 9 inch baking dish; pour in potato mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for an hour or until potatoes are golden and puffy.