1/2 Photos of Spicy Sweet Potato Fries With Sriracha Dipping Sauce
The sauce makes 1 cup and may be used for other recipes. Keeping the skins on add nutrients. From NPR.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sriracha chili-garlic sauce
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut in large batons, approximately 1/4-inch-by-2 inches
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Sriracha Dipping Sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Whisk olive oil and sriracha together in a small bowl. Pour over sweet potatoes in a large bowl and toss to coat.
- 3Combine cumin, chili powder, paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Add spices to potatoes and toss to coat. Arrange potatoes in one layer on an unoiled baking sheet.
- 4Bake on lowest rack 10 minutes. Turn potatoes with a spatula and bake 10 more minutes, or until golden brown on all sides.
- 5While potatoes are cooking, whisk dipping sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
- 6Remove potatoes from oven and serve with sriracha dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Sweet Potato Fries With Sriracha Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.5
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 59.8 mg
- Sodium 1933.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: