Recipe by Dancer^
Delicious and slightly sweet dip to serve with tortilla chips, crackers or fresh veggies. Ready in minutes! Points 1.
Top Review by raspberryjello
Really good! Very fresh tasting, and took no time at all to make! I did omit the cumin, onions, and garlic, due to allergies, but it was still a pleasant result. I can only imagine how good it would be if it were made according to the recipe!
- 1 cup frozen green pea, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (to taste)
- salt & fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the peas, cumin, onion, and garlic in the container of a food processor or blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and olive oil, and process just to blend.
- Taste and season with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Blend for just a few more seconds, and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with chips, crackers, or fresh veggies.