Just a quick last minute recipe that came together very well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 chicken breasts
- 3 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (3 1/2 g) packets Stevia Truvia
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup spicy hot V8
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup sweet peas, frozen
- 1 cup sweet corn, frozen
- 1/2 cup lowfat mozzarella cheese
- 1Heat oven to 400. Use a baking dish lined with foil. Spray with non-stick cooking spray. Lay Chicken Breasts in dish and lightly season top side with Lemon Pepper. Place dish in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- 2In a separate bowl mix the minced Garlic Cloves with 2 packets Stevia Sweetener, Sriracha Sauce, Onion Powder, Red Wine Vinegar and Lemon Juice.
- 3Once chicken has had time to cook take from the oven and drain off excess fat as needed. Flip chicken. Cover the chicken with 1/2 of the garlic mixture.
- 4To the remaining garlic mixture add the Honey and V-8 Juice, stir well.
- 5Chop the Tomatoes, Onion & Bell Pepper into 1-inch pieces. Lightly salt. Place the vegetables in the baking dish on top of the chicken. Pour the remaining garlic mixture over the vegetables. Place the baking dish back in the oven uncovered and bake for another 15 minutes.
- 6Take the Frozen Peas and Corn and place on top of the vegetables and chicken, bake for 10 more minutes.
- 7Sprinkle the Low-Skim Mozzarella Cheese over the top of the dish, bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Sweet Pea Chicken Bake
Serving Size: 1 (436 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.2
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 149.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 36.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lowfat mozzarella cheese