Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Just a quick last minute recipe that came together very well!
Make and share this Spicy Sweet Pea Chicken Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 3 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (3 1/2 g) packets Stevia Truvia
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup spicy hot V8
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup sweet peas, frozen
- 1 cup sweet corn, frozen
- 1⁄2 cup lowfat mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 400. Use a baking dish lined with foil. Spray with non-stick cooking spray. Lay Chicken Breasts in dish and lightly season top side with Lemon Pepper. Place dish in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl mix the minced Garlic Cloves with 2 packets Stevia Sweetener, Sriracha Sauce, Onion Powder, Red Wine Vinegar and Lemon Juice.
- Once chicken has had time to cook take from the oven and drain off excess fat as needed. Flip chicken. Cover the chicken with 1/2 of the garlic mixture.
- To the remaining garlic mixture add the Honey and V-8 Juice, stir well.
- Chop the Tomatoes, Onion & Bell Pepper into 1-inch pieces. Lightly salt. Place the vegetables in the baking dish on top of the chicken. Pour the remaining garlic mixture over the vegetables. Place the baking dish back in the oven uncovered and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Take the Frozen Peas and Corn and place on top of the vegetables and chicken, bake for 10 more minutes.
- Sprinkle the Low-Skim Mozzarella Cheese over the top of the dish, bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.