Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These wings have a very different spicy and sweet tasting sauce to mix them in after deep frying. They are excellent!
- 16 chicken wings, cut in two (tips removed)
- 5 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- peanut oil (for frying)
- 3⁄4 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 orange, juice of
- Mix together cornstarch, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper in a plastic bag.
- Shake wings in mixture and deep fry in peanut oil.
- In saucepan, mix together rest of ingredients for sauce.
- When wings are done, place in bowl and pour desired amount of sauce over and mix.