Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a very low carb and low fat recipe.
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts (approx 4 oz each)
- Blend oil, mustard, honey, curry and tarragon.
- Arrange chicken in a 11 x 7 x 2 inch baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until chicken is done.
Simple to prepare and low in fat...two definite pluses. I actually increased the curry powder, 'cause I felt like the mustard flavor was too strong. Even so I still thought the mustard was the dominant flavor. I'm going to try this again but with some adjustments.
I guess I need to face the fact that I do not like curry. It was way too strong for me, and I even doubled the amount of honey to dilute a bit. If you like curry, you will probably like this recipe.
my kids just LOVED this! i loved the sweet yet tangy flavor and ho simple it was to make :)